FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 Qualifying Group E Fixtures
FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 Qualifying Group E Results
In the European qualifying group stage for the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup, the record 51 contenders were split into six groups of six teams, and three of five. They are competing for nine direct spots in the finals as well as the chance to play off for three other European berths, and another in the inter-confederation play-offs, which like the finals will take place in Australia and New Zealand.
- The winners of the nine qualifying groups will progress directly to the finals in Australia and New Zealand from 20 July to 20 August 2023.
- The group runners-up take part in the UEFA play-offs in October 2022.
- In the play-offs, the three best runners-up will be seeded directly to round 2 of the play-offs. The six remaining runners-up contest three single-leg play-offs in round 1.
- The three winners from round 1 and the three teams seeded directly to round 2 will then compete in single-leg play-offs determined by a draw.
- The two play-off winners with the highest ranking (based on results in the qualifying group stage and round 2 play-offs) will qualify for the finals.
- The remaining play-off winner will compete in the inter-confederation play-offs fron 17 to 23 February 2023 in Australia and New Zealand.